Karen Thornton - An Underrated Top Shelf Star of the 80's


Karen Thornton. How I loved thee... her two sets in MAYFAIR kept this teenager busy in tissues many a night. Fucking gorgeous... She also did a few ELECTRIC BLUE video appearances which were scorching, one in a threesome with Charlie Deane, and another as a Geisha girl... Dunno what the best thing about her is, possibly the lips... either end! Well, here's as much filth as I could drag and spruce up from my collection. I've got a hard on just typing this which I may just have to... excuse me...
















































 







  


 


 


 
 


You have read this article CLUB / fiesta / karen thornton / mayfair with the title Karen Thornton - An Underrated Top Shelf Star of the 80's. You can bookmark this page URL http://moviereelmania.blogspot.com/2012/03/karen-thornton-underrated-top-shelf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...